Travel to NC State
I am located in the Engineering Building II (EB2)
on the Centennial Campus of North Carolina State University.
Click for map
EB2 is on top of the hill when you enter through Varisty Dr., parking
is on Partners Way.
Directions from the Airport
- Take I-40 East (~10mins).
- Take Exit 295, Gorman Street.
- At the stoplight at the bottom of the exit ramp turn left onto Gorman Street.
- Go to Avent Ferry Road (3rd stoplight) and take a right.
- Go to Varsity Drive (2nd stoplight) and take a right.
This is the entrance to NCSU Centennial Campus.
- Proceed strait to the 2nd stop sign (Partners Way), take a
glimpse at the building in front of you (EB2) and turn left.
- Enter the 3rd parking garage on your left (Dan Allen Deck), get a
parking ticket. Use self-pay machines upon return (credit card only).
- Walk back to EB2 (foot path right before EB2 building and enter
into the left (East) wing at the oval.
- Take the elevator to the 3rd floor.
- My office is 3266 EB2.
Hotels near Campus: (driving distance ~5 minutes)
- Stateview Hotel (on
Centennial Campus closest to our building, but no infrastructure around):
Phone: 919-835-2171 or 888-257-2171,
211 Groveland Avenue, Raleigh, North Carolina 27605
- Cameron Park Inn B & B (close to NCSU):
2451 Alumni Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606
- Aloft Raleigh Hotel (close to NCSU):
Phone: 919-828-9900, 2100 Hillsborough St,
- Holiday Inn Brownstone (close to NCSU):
Phone: 919-828-0811, 1707 Hillsborough St,
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites (close to NCSU but also right on I-40):
phone: (919) 854-0001, 3701 Thistledown Rd, Raleigh, NC 27606
- Sheraton Capital Center (downtown):
Phone: 919-834-9900, 421 South Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC
- Marriott Raleigh City
Center (downtonw): Phone: (919) 833-1120,
501 Fayetteville Street, Raleigh, NC 27601
- Holiday Inn Raleigh (downtown):
Phone: (919) 832-0501,
320 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27603